Saturday, December 31, 2022

Thanks for the Company

I started this blog back in 2014 to keep track of NLSS dockets (don't PeepoSad cause its over malfSmile cause it happened). Over the years its gotten over a million pageviews and expanded to cover all NL's YouTube content and streams including transcripts, bootlegging content NL doesn't upload, MALF's VODs , Apollo's VODs, and a lot of other nonsense.

Now I am in my mid-thirties, I'm burnt out, and I'm starting a new job that will take more of my time, so it's time to hang up my hat.

If you are interested in doing similar archiving work I've made some videos showing my methods. Nothing I did was difficult, just time consuming.

So long and thanks for all the pogs.

-scums

Update: the site should be pretty much be complete up through 12/31/2022 and that's where it will stay. There are videos scheduled to go live on the bootleg channel through the end of February but nothing else will be added there either. Au revoir.

5 comments:

  1. thank you for all you did for the community, love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 <3 <3 Mad respect for all your hard work. Much like George Martin for the Beatles, I think you're an honorary member of the NLSS <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of love for all you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you've done amazing work compiling those streams, thank you for everything malfSmile. ty ty ty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for creating this site. As a huge NL and NLSS fan, I've used this site literally hundreds of times to find an NLSS I want to revisit. I'm about to do it again, and I'll do it again many times in the future. Thank you for all of your hard work

    ReplyDelete