Thursday, December 20, 2018

(December 20, 2018)

(December 20, 2018)

Cast:
Northernlion
alpacapatrol
DumbDog
Michaelalfox

Docket:
Scrap Mechanic
The Golf Club 2019
Skribbl.lio

NL will be at furcon with his in-laws, the Yiff Hole
"I love when you work on my undercarriage" - NL
"The pit of cocks" - rob
Timberrrr
"I need to put a thruster on my thing" - Apollo
Village Tricycles
Games of the year
Bob had a baby, Isabelle
June, July, and Jan are aunt names, outdated names
Lawrenceville VA 7 grams of pot tweet
GoFundMe to make a quarter pipe instead of a wall
Dogs eating shit
Conspiracy theories, more high meat discussion
Facebook, talking to cops, no body in NL's chat will ever commit a crime
Drunk driving on stream
The Staircase, Whooo
I need to put things in it - Apollo
John Travola and I am Wrath (not From Paris with Love)
Dildog
Reddit on new Jordan Peele movie: what if white people but different
Bus drivers
Mexican pizzas at Taco Bell and trying new things at a restaurant
Gym class equipment
rob gives surprisingly sound advice about doing your assignments

Megathread

No comments:

Post a Comment