Wednesday, May 16, 2018

(May 16, 2018)

(May 16, 2018)

Nick View Twitch VOD

Cast:
Northernlion
Rockleesmile

Guests:
Hafu
alpacapatrol
DumbDog
BaerTaffy

Docket:
Wizard of Legend
Golf With Your Friends with Hafu, rob, Baer, and Apollo
Jackbox with rob, Baer, and Apollo: Quiplash

NL on rollercoasters
"I think I've taken more pictures of my penis than my face" - rob
"Why do you have so many? Do you just look at them and go 'look at my beautiful penis?'" - Hafu
Nick tells the crew about dump shows
"I wouldn't be fucking with old people I'd just be being myself" - NL "So you fuck with old people?" - Hafu
NLSS live show idea
DING-DONG
"I did once eat a hard-shelled taco with shredded cheese on it melted in the microwave" - NL "That's just a quesadilla" - Hafu
Nick not trusting ATMs redux
Elemental moose
Apollo ran over a rattlesnake with his bike
The terrible compensation for Naked and Afraid
"If it wasn't for the charter of human rights I'd be all up in that ass" - NL
The gayest state (Minnesota?), the straightest NLSS member (NL, obviously)
"What's a cross?" - Hafu
"I just like people, but I've never dated a girl, but I think I would" - Hafu "Me too" - Baer
Oi it's me, David Tenet!
"Benedict Cumberbatch looked more human when he was playing Smaug" - rob
NL is attracted to abs, but because of the disciplined mind that created them, and the ab electrocution belt redux
"Do you guys just wanna get ripped?" - rob "Let's just get jacked this year" - NL
"All you have to do to get that body is smoke cocaine" - Baer
"Babies deserve to get dunked" - Nick
"Jess is gonna come in June-" - rob "Gross" - Apollo
"Got nuts on a bus/bus/bus/driver's like what/what/what" - NL
NL discovers his Ricky Gervais impression
"What's the secret of your longevity?" "Just don't die, LUL" - the oldest man
"I'm not trying to be rude, but it just comes naturally to me" - NL
Baer pimps Hafu's channel
Nick talks about the little flop of hair that sits ever-so-softly over Mario's thick little penis?
Onni-Chan

Megathread

No comments:

Post a Comment