Monday, April 16, 2018

(April 16, 2018)

(April 16, 2018)

Nick View Twitch VOD

Cast:
Northernlion
Rockleesmile
JSmithOTI
Hafu

Guest:
Kate LovelyMomo

Docket:
Mount Your Friends 3D
Golf With Your Friends
Mysterium with K8

Assassination Classroom
Ready Player Four, the NLSS joke that came to NL in a dream
Hafu's high school boyfriend dumping her made her go pro in WoW
"I bet MALF would be good at driving a moving truck" - NL "I bet his feet couldn't reach the pedals" - Josh
"That's where Ryan was conceived" story
"That's a physical violation!" - NL "I'm going to physically violate you" - Josh
Which NLSS member will die first
"I think in 10 years a lot of streamers will be dead" - NL
"I'm all of of these things too, you fuck!" - Hafu
Hafu learns about head cheese
"I've seen a lot of GIFs of people getting electrocuted to death" - NL
"If I get mine right I'm gonna marry Hafu" - K8
"You explore fish" - Josh
"It's Hafu so she's probably never ironed, so she probably thinks you iron rugs" - Josh "Fuck you!" - Hafu
Josh pimps his channel (professional Mysterium player)

Megathread

No comments:

Post a Comment