Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bootleg Solo (February 27, 2013)

Bootleg Solo (February 27, 2013)

Defunct old link

Cast:
Northernlion

Guest:
Kate Lovelymomo

Docket:
Dark Souls (Northernbro beginning through Capra Demon)
Trivia
More Dark Souls
Ask Me Anything on Twitter with K8

360p and flickering
Perhaps the first Excuse me?
NL forgets to kick down the ladder in Undead Burg...
That ain't Falco/Wombo Combo
First time NL summoned Schnitzel
Crossbow through the heart and you're too blame / you give Dark Souls a bad name
Ding dong
Asking for likes
Annoying dogs
How did I get into this nutshell
JJ, what am I doing here?
"I'll never sing Toxicity on Stream"
"The number of Northernlion-related twitter accounts is too damn high"
Baer in the AMA
Fear of Jellyfish
Say my name say my name

No comments:

Post a Comment