Monday, February 10, 2014

(February 10, 2014)

(February 10, 2014) part 1
part 2

Cast:
Northernlion
Rockleesmile
JSmithOTI

Docket:
Dark Souls soul level 1 invasions
Nagano Winter Olympics '98
(continued)
Guess Who and Trivia (video games with "of" in the title)
Family Feud 2010 (Nick drew Mac from It's Always Sunny, Josh drew Michelangelo)

Subsound: excuse me?
Josh orders long blacks
I can't wake up without a couple of long blacks in me
 My totally legal Nintendo 64
Josh plays Dark Souls MLG edition
NL tells Nick not to practice
NL has an invasion against the artful dodger where he eventually just gives up and jumps to his death
Dishonorable callback
Pay the man his money
Your mom had Matt Damon in it
Ford Taurus Demon
Beat 'em and eat 'em
Thanks Obama
Lando Calrissian
Nick...
Lord love a duck
Gooses, honk
What are your NAT settings? 6 to 9? Probably open? Like your mom?
An early reference to the nug challenge
Huge manitees
I'm not gonna write you a love song
Welcome to the Shotel California, such a scummy place
 Nick dies to Pinwheel.
L Ron Hubbard
 Edging call back
Dolche and Gabbanna katana, Louis Vittona
Is there a Athelon?
Braktheman and Brandonthefish
NL gets motion sickness
Mom's pubis
Josh is in the game
Rotate your owl
Curl and earl in a game
Overclocked N64s
How many questions are there?
Cargo chameleon
Wouldn't it be nice
Bad kitties
Your mom goes to college
Aperture wider
A hard sentence to understand
Stick 'em up
Josh's "What am I doing with my life" Sandwich
You taught me that
Every morning when I wake up
No bukakke no deal call back
The oboe is actually pretty easy it turns out
The trumpet

No comments:

Post a Comment